Your telephone system is the lifeline of your business — it is the most effective conduit between you and your customers. Therefore, the phone system you select must be reliable and easy to use. Connecticut Communications is an authorized dealer for the best business phone system manufacturers in the industry: Mite NEC Star 2 Star.
Over 46 Years of Service!
Connecticut Communications is the most experienced private contractor of telecommunications hardware in the state of Connecticut. In 1974, three service managers from Connecticut’s largest interconnect firms formed ‘Independent Telephone Systems’ – a company that sought to infuse a marketing-driven industry with a fundamental human consideration. Building relationships became our top priority. By listening to our client’s needs, and by giving them comprehensive – and comprehensible — attention, we became a premier telephone service company.
In 1975, we incorporated and changed our name to ‘The New Haven Telephone Company’. While our name had changed, our dedication to first-class customer service had not. Soon enough, we were known as the most reputable communications contractor in Greater New Haven. In the Fairfield and Hartford markets, our reputation preceded our presence, but not for long. We brought our service statewide and forged a new identity: CONNECTICUT COMMUNICATIONS.
The scope of our client base grew, and the spectrum of our products and services followed suit. Since 2005, we’ve added Data Networks, Wireless Networks and Video Surveillance to our product portfolio. In 2015 we acquired New England Communications. To date, we have installed over 12,000 telecommunications systems statewide. Since 1974, Connecticut Communications has succeeded in a competitive industry by choosing customer service over sales and marketing. We hope you’ve enjoyed a glimpse of our history, and we hope you choose us for your business communication needs.
- Update your unified communications system with zero percent leaseMany organizations find that they need to update their existing communications systems, but lack the Capital budget to do so
- Connecticut Communications Newsletter June 2013Connecticut Communications produces a newsletter each month. The newsletter is an informative piece of information on technology and consists of
- Newsletter July 2013 – NEC VoIP phone systemLearn the sequence of events that will help make your move easier. It might be best to move your existing phone system, or it might make sense to install a new VoIP unified communications system.
- What’s Different about Star2Star?They’ve been winning awards for innovation, products, and service since their founding in 2005. Most recently, they were named to the prestigious
- Newsletter August 2013Users today want to process calls using their PC, not their telephone. NEC’s UC Desktop gives strong PC users an easy way to handle call processing.
- 10 Reasons Hosted PBX is Best for your BusinessDo you purchase a traditional digital phone system for your business, a hybrid phone system, an all IP based phone system, or a hosted PBX?