Connecticut Communications Newsletter January 2015
This month’s newsletter talks about a bluetooth adapter for the NEC office phone. Everyone has a large contact list in their smartphone, why not be able to call from this list using your office telephone?
If you receive a call on your smartphone, answer it on your NEC office phone.
Connecticut Communications can offer a 0% Fair Market Value lease on a new NEC VoIP phone system for up to 60 months. Contact us for a demo of unified communications using VoIP phones from NEC.
This NEC Bluetooth Adapter allows you to connect your smartphone with your NEC phone.
Receiving calls from Smartphone connection: User is able to able to establish a talk path from a call connected on the smartphone device and talk through the handset on the NEC terminal via the handset of the NEC terminal.
When a call is received by the smart device, the NEC Terminal will provide an audio notification of incoming call (ringing).
– Calls can be answered and terminated by placing the NEC terminal in a on/off hook mode (via handset) or pressing the speaker button on the NEC terminal.
– Speaker and handset volume output can be controlled by the NEC terminal.
– Music can be streamed from the smartphone to the speaker of the NEC terminal.
Placing Calls via NEC terminal: User can place a call from the Smart Device through the NEC terminal.
– User can enter a calling number from the smart device in order to establish the voice connection through the NEC Terminal.
– User can link the internal phone book of the smart device in order to establish a voice connection through the NEC terminal
This solution requires a 3rd party application to be active on the smart device.
Our Maintenance customers enjoy free NEC software upgrades, unlimited training and free phone labels.
This headset is compatible with your NEC system, only $295.
Keep track of your office surroundings with high resolution video cameras. Watch live from your smartphone.